Saturday, September 9, 2017

Too Much Halloween!

     When I found this fun and funny jack-o-lantern in my collection of Limited Runs images, I thought he looked totally worn out by all the Halloween festivities and, rather than looking very scary, I thought that looked like the biggest pumpkin yawn I'd ever seen.  :-D  So, I decided to get one more Halloween card out of the way.  It'll be time to mail them before we know it!


     Last year, I saw white pumpkins in the stores for the first time.  I know they've been around for years and popular for at least the last decade but that was the first time I'd seen them in my local stores.  Being influenced by that, I decided to color only the shading and the stem with my ProMarkers and the end result was this beautiful white pumpkin.  It's fussy cut - no dies and no electronic cutters.

     The background is done with two scraps of CS which were on my craft table and I used them instead of discarding them into the trash.  I printed and hand-cut the sentiment, then added one of my hand-made bows.  This one will be CAS, flat, and easily mailed.

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments
Crafting with an Attitude
Colour Crazy
Crafting with Friends
Creative Fingers
Scrapper's Delights
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

eat Haloween colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is definitely a pumpkin with personality. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Creative world said...

Fantastic card and coloring,awesome design too...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

sweetpea said...

I think he looks like he's singing, fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

GalFridayStamping said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com